Monday, December 6, 2010

December Nights!

December is probably my favorite month out of the whole year. There is so much that goes on during December and I love to get into the holiday spirit! So of course I was excited when Mama Margie called and invited Reef and me to go with them to Decemeber Nights!!
Reefy and I went down to Balboa Park with the family so that we could watch Hayley's show choir perform for December Nights! It was absolutely INSANE down there! There were thousands of people walking around and tons of booths for food and shopping, if you've never been, I recommend going just for the experience, BUT I would be ok never going again! haha its just so crazy down there! Anyway, we parked over at Petco Park and took a shuttle over to Balboa, of course Reefy loved that! We got to the Organ Pavillion just in time to watch Hayley sing. It was so good! Music Machine is very entertaining and Hayley did a great job with duet! After the show was over, we were a little cold and tired so we left and went to 7 11 for some slurpees, hot cocoa and candy! Thanks family for a great night!! and Great Job Hayley!!
Tanner, Reef, and Grandpa on the bus
Organ Pavillion
Music Machine
The Girls and Tanner watching Hayley
The Family!
Reef and Grandpa
Mommy and Reef (he was not too excited to take a picture!)
Grandma and Reef
Aunty Hayley and Reefy

No comments: