Saturday, March 30, 2013

Life Size Characters!

I could quite possibly be married to the most talented man on this earth! He seriously can take any project I have brewing in my mind and make it come to life, better than I would anticipate. I had been working so hard on trying to get the boys' birthday party decorations ready and we came up with this great idea to do life size character cutouts of Jake and the Neverland Pirates. This is what my husband was able to create...
 He shot the image up on a projector
 He drew out the image
 Cut out each character
  Painted each one (with the help of Grandpa Ominae)

The finished product!

They were a huge hit at the party. Everyone was asking where we bought them, no one could believe that Jared actually made them. I'm so grateful for my husband. I don't think the party would be complete without these awesome cutouts!


Birthday party pictures coming soon!!

No comments: