Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas in a Nutshell

 We had an amazing Christmas with our families. We weren't sure what our plans were until Christmas Eve Eve. We thought my family was coming out to AZ, but we found out the Friday before Christmas that the plans changed because my sister was put on bed rest. Jared came home Saturday and told me got Christmas Eve off and it was PAID! So we packed up our bags and headed to San Diego. We spent Christmas Eve with my family. We shopped all day long and then went to Denny's for Dinner. we went back to my parent's house and opened up my parents' gifts to the boys and shared the Christmas Story and sang songs. Christmas Day was spent with Jared's family. We woke up at 7 and opened presents, then we went to Pop Pop's house and opened up some more presents there. We had Christmas Dinner and then I took the boys over to my Aunt Cheryl's house to see all of my cousins and play some games. There is nothing better than spending the holidays with family. I am so grateful for every single one of my relatives. We enjoyed everyone's company had a wonderful Christmas Vacation.
Our Car all packed up!
All the presents under the tree.
Pop Pop opening the present we got him.
Hawk was so excited to see what he got!
Hawk LOVES his horsey!
Jared opening presents from his parents.
Reefy the Ninja Turtle!
Janitorial Equipment! His fave!
Nama Margie!
Pop Pop
One of our favorite things when we go to Pop Pop's house is his CANDY dish!
The boys trying to figure out what to do with this toy.
Someone loves Ninja Turtles.
Hawk and Von in their matching Batman sweatsuits. (Thanks Auntie Sarah and Uncle John.)
Hawk is OBSESSED with janitorial equipment. He loves his Chainsaw.
Auntie Ashley and Uncle Brad bought all of the kids Light Sabers and they LOVE them!
My Mom's side of the family.
The kids listening to Nama read about Jesus' Birth.
Reef opening up his present from Auntie Sarah and Uncle John.

Are the Holidays really over?!? I can't believe how fast they fly by... Over here at the Aiono Home, we personally can't wait till next Christmas... BUT until then... Merry Belated Christmas! We hope you all had a wonderful Holiday Season and a..
HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


No comments: