Monday, February 11, 2013

To my Hawky Boy,

Happy Birthday! I cannot believe my little baby is already 2! It is so crazy how fast time flies. Mommy loves you more than you will ever know. You bring your Daddy and I so much joy. I will never forget the way I felt when I held you for the first time. You were such a good baby. You were so calm and quiet and loved to sleep, which meant Mommy got to sleep too! Some things have changed since then.. Now you prefer to be awake, so you don't miss out on anything. You are hilarious, smart, crazy, stubborn, quick, and extremely feisty! It is never a dull moment when you are around. You keep me on my toes and hardly ever let me rest. You love your big brother, you try to be just like him. There is nothing that brings me more joy than to see the two of you interacting. You are such a Daddy's Boy! You scream with excitement when your Daddy gets home from work and you cry when he has to leave. You LOVE being outside and always want to ride on your quad. We could be outside for hours and when it is time to come in, you usually have a melt down. You are soo smart, you are always able to figure out how to open anything you can get your hands on. You LOVE treats, especially candy... I think it may have even been one of your first words.. Luckily, you are also obsessed with brushing your teeth! Your Aunties, Uncles and cousins love you so much, they think you are hilarious (especially when you are doing something naughty). You are always the life of the party and you LOVE to show off in front of people. Your Grandparents have a soft spot for you. You can tell they love you so much. We are all so blessed to have you as apart of our family. I thank our Father in Heaven for allowing me to be your Mommy! I love you my Hawky!


No comments: