Saturday, February 16, 2013

Whhooopp! Whhoooppp!!

Do you remember this post? Where I said my mile time was... 13 minutes? Wow, that is still embarrassing to type. Well, in all honesty, it was actually 13:40, almost 14 minutes.. I have been working my butt off for the past week trying to run faster and it was actually getting worse?? what? It doesn't make sense to me either. I decided that my goal was to try and beat my time and I DID IT! Finally! Jared is such an awesome running partner. He really pushes me and although I hate him in that moment, I love him afterward for doing it. So, my new time to beat is..... 10:59! That is almost 3 minutes! I know you are probably laughing, thinking I am ridiculous for being so excited about such a LARGE number, but I really am so thrilled. It is a huge accomplishment in my eyes which is why I felt it needed to be shared! So, I am gleefully patting myself on the back for a job well done! :) 

No comments: